Explore the Amalfi Coast with a local guide departing from Sorrento, soaking up the atmosphere like an insider.
Don’ t miss the opportunity to take stunning pictures along the scenic drive and get to visit the famous Positano, the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi and the breathtaking Ravello that overlooks the Gulf of Salerno.
Join us on a breathtaking tour to visit the beauties of the Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Together with your guide, you will spend an unforgettable day discovering the fun facts and history of the Coast. During the day you will have also free time to spend at a leisurely pace in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Walk along the narrow streets of Positano, sip an espresso in a cozy cafè on the beach, relax on the Spiaggia Grande or visit one the nice art galleries. Don’ t miss the Cathedral of Amalfi and its beautiful cloister or get to vist the paper museum where the famous bambagina was produced. Don’t forget to taste a delicious “Santa Rosa” pastry . During the last stop in Ravello, it’s warmly suggested to visit the célèbre Villa Rufolo and its beautiful garden overlooking the sea. Get to visit one of the nice pottery’s factory without missing the hidden shops where you could taste the homemade limoncello and the local lemon flavoured oil.
Length: 7 hours tour
Generic dept/pick up (to be reconfirmed at the time of booking):
09:15 a.m. c/o Piazza Tasso nr. 16 by our office “Tours & Tickets”
- Professional local guide during the tour and live commentary on board
- Round trip transportation by comfortable air conditioning minibus
- Expert driver
- Small group of 21 people or less
- Entrance fees for optional visits or activities
- Food and drinks
- Please note that any extra activity is not included and can be paid and arranged on site (i.e. boat tour of the amalfi coast, visits to museums, art galleries and churches)
- Please wear comfortable shoes; in Positano the street that leads to the center has some steps to walk on
- Tour not accessible to people in wheelchair