Departure in the morning from your Hotel in Sorrento to discover the hidden treasures of the city of Naples with a professional guide!
The day will start in the heart of the city with a walking tour of the historical center, the first stop will be Piazza del Gesù where you will have the chance to admire two of the most important Naples churches: the Gesù Nuovo church and the monastery of Santa Chiara.
The tour will then continue with a visit to Cappella San Severo, the Veiled Christ, and the Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore before passing to San Gregorio Armeno and Naples Christmas Alley. Stop for lunch to taste a typical Neapolitan pizza. In the afternoon free time to stroll around the monumental square of Piazza del Plebiscito and admire the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera, the Umberto I gallery, Via Toledo, Piazza Trento and Piazza Trieste.
The day will end with a coffee and a slice of cake in the famous Bar Gambrinus before coming back to Sorrento.
• Professional licenzed local guide
• Neapolitan Pizza lunch
• Coffee and Neapolitan cake
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Live tour commentary provided in English
• Admission fees to Church of Santa Chiara, the Veiled Christ and Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore.
• Food and Beverages not listed as Included
• You should wear comfortable shoes
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Depending on the location of your hotel, the pick-up time may vary.