The guided tour on the most picturesque island of the world.
This tour is suitable for all who do not want to miss even a corner of the island; Let expert guides tell you of the mythical charm, as well as its natural treasures, through the writings and legends of Ancient Greece.
Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to the port of Sorrento.
Meet your guide and boarding on fast jetfoil to Capri.
Once on the island you will catch a minibus with your guide to reach Anacapri which is located on the top.
After a guided tour of Villa San Michele that hosted the famous Swedish doctor Axel Munthe, you will have free time at leisure.
The second stop of the tour will be Capri. A walking tour along the famous Via Camerelle, arriving until Augustus’s Garden. Stopping in the famous “Piazzetta” having free time, making shopping or visiting the blue grotto if you wish with the tour guide.
Return to Sorrento by Jetfoil and transfer back to the hotel at about 4.30 pm.
- Roundtrip transfer Hotel or Meeting Point / Sorrento port
- Authorized Tour Guide English speaking
- Jetfoil roundtrip tickets
- Minibus transportation on the island
- Entrance Fee Villa San Michele: 8,00 euro
- Entrance Fee Garden of Augustus: 1,00 euro
- Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: about 30,00 euro (including motor-boat from Capri Port to the Blu Grotto, rowing boat and entrance fee)
- In case of high tide-sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
- This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.