Enjoy a relaxing day sailing along the Amalfi Coast and around Capri island, passing by the suggestive Li Galli island and it’s legends of mermaids.
Once in Capri you will have the possibility to admire the Salto di Tiberio, the Wonderful Grotto, the White Grotto, the Natural arch, Malaparte’s red Villa, the Red Coral Grotto, the Faraglioni rocks, Marina Piccola, the Green Grotto, Carena Promontory, and the Blue Grotto (entrance fee not included and to be paid on the spot). After the boat tour around the island, surrounded by the Natual beauty the day will continue landing on Capri, where there will be about 3 hours of free time to discover the island on your own.
Moreover on your way back to the Amalfi coast it will be possible to stop to swim in the blue waters of the Gulf to close un unforgettable day.
THE QUOTE INCLUDE
• English Speaking Captain
• Analcolic Drinks
• Cruise along Amalfi Coast
• Cruise around Li Galli and Capri Island
• Visit; Capri Grottos; ( White, Green, Blue*.)
• Stop for swimming
• Free time to visit Capri (3 hours )
• Maiori port
• Amalfi “Darsena” pier
• Positano port
• Please note that the visit to the Blue Grotto will depend on sea conditions
• Moreover the maximum waiting time allowed to visit the Grotto can be of 15 minutes.
• Blue Grotto entrance fees is € 15,00 per person is not included and must be paid directly on the spot