From Positano to Capri, to discover the most beloved island of the world. An exclusive tour, with a nice and elegant boat, a small group of only 12 passengers and an expert captain. You will enjoy all the beauty of the island, the caves, the suggestive scenarios and the endless attractions. The relax of the boat tour gets along with the exploration of Capri by land, with a stop on the island that goes from 3 to 5 hours.
- Pick-up at 9.15am at the meeting point Parking Mandara (Positano) and transfer by minivan/minibus to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
- Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer by to the meeting point Parking Mandara (Positano).
Length: Approximately 8 hours.
Inclusions: Transfer to/from Positano; Professional skipper English speaking; Dry snacks; Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; Equipment for snorkelling
Exclusions: The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
Useful info: Do not forget: swimsuit – beach towel – sunscreen – sun hat – camera