The volcanic outcrop of Ischia is the most developed and largest of the islands in the Bay of Naples.
It’s an intriguing concoction of sprawling spa towns, abundant gardens, buried necropolises and spectacular scenery, with forests, vineyards and picturesque small towns.
- Guests will be transferred to the port of Sorrento by minibus where they will meet their guide at Bar Scogliera and boarding all together on the fast jetfoil (sailing of 1 h.)
- Once arrived on Ischia island, a guided tour by bus will show the most popular and beautiful attractions.
- The visit of Garden La Mortella is the “must” where you will be lost between colorful flower and ancient trees. After the visit you will have free time to enjoy the Mortella Gardens.
- Guests will be transported back to Ischia port in time for the 5.20 pm jetfoil which is the only-one back from Ischia to Sorrento.
- Return in hotels at approx.7.00 / 7.30 pm
Length: 8 hours
Inclusions: Roundtrip transfer Hotel / Sorrento port; Authorized Tour Guide English Speaking
Exclusions: Entrance fee La Mortella Garden: 12,00 euro; Lunch