A perfect connection between History and adventure!
Pompeii is one of the most famous and most visited archaeological sites in the world which was completely buried by the enormous eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Claiming the Vesuvius will be a unique experience… the whole Golf of Naples will be at your feet!
Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point and transfer to Pompeii.
Guided visit of 2 hours showing you the main public monuments and some of the homes of the Pompeii ruins.
After the visit you will have free time at leisure for lunch or you can enjoy a typical food following your guide in a restaurant closer by, before to reach the Mount Vesuvius with a ride of about 30 minutes.
After lunch, arrived at quote 1000 meters, you will have free time at leisure to climb the Volcano.
The access to the crater is allowed, upon buying a ticket, accompanied by the local volcanological guides.
The crater presents inside a cavity over 300 meters deep, a circumference of the crateral rim about 500 meters long.
Visitors should bring suitable equipment for the altitude and wear comfortable shoes.
Recommended: sunglasses, binoculars, camera.
Transfer back to Sorrento and drop-off to the hotel or meeting point.
Length: approx. 8 hours tour
- Air-conditioned coach
- Authorized Tour Guide English speaking
- Entrance fee Pompeii ruins: 16,00 euro
- Entrance fee Vesuvius “crater”: 10,00 euro
- This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
- If the guide deems it appropriate, the order of the visits may change.
- Do not forget to bring ID or passport, for citizens of the European community, from 0 to 17 years the entrance in Pompeii is free of charge;
- From 18 to 25 years the ticket is reduced.