The Amalfi Coast is a jewel waiting for you to discover it. A delightful sea ride, on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 12 passengers, is the best way to admire the show that the coast offers: the sea and the mountain meet each other, creating a breathtaking landscape. You can explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi, swimming and snorkelling, and relax with a happy hour on the boat at the end of the day. What else? We are waiting for you!
• Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
• Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Sailing along the Amalfi Coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
• Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
• Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
•Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point
The price includes:
• 8 hours Tours
• Pick-up to/from the port
• Professional skipper English speaking
• Dry snacks
• Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Equipment for snorkelling