Guys, finally a tour just for you! A fun excursion by boat with music, beer and lots of fun. All the best of Capri in just one day: a tour around the island, with stops for swimming and snorkelling, but also a stop of 3/4 hours in Capri to explore the island in total freedom.
Not to be missed is the final banana boat ride: you will try the thrill of high speed. You have never seen Capri like this!
- Pick-up from a designated meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
- Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
- There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling.
- Stop from 3 to 4 hours to visit the island by land.
- Departure from Capri to Sorrento with the final banana boat ride.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
- Pick-up to/from the port
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Snack (sandwich cheese and tomatoes)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for snorkelling
- Water sport
- Stop to the Blue Grotto
The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.