Explore the Amalfi Coast from Naples soaking up the atmosphere like an insider. Don' t miss the opportunity to take stunning pictures along the scenic drive and get to visit the famous Positano, the ancient Maritime Republic of Amalfi and the breathtaking Ravello.
The Amalfi Coast is home to high cliffs, hidden coves, pretty villages and some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in the country. Admire sweeping views across the Gulf of Naples and stop for an hour of free time in the small village of Positano, home to cute shops and top attractions such as the Church of Santa Maria Assunta. Upon arrival in Amalfi, see the main sites of interest, including the 9th-century Roman Catholic Amalfi Cathedral, where the relics of the apostle Saint Andrew are kept. Visit Ravello, dominated by gorgeous cliffside gardens, and perhaps explore Villa Rufolo (own expense), a 13th-century villa with cascading gardens. When your time on the Amalfi Coast is done, comfortably return to central Naples to conclude your tour.
● Departure from the Starhotels Terminus in Naples
● Panoramic drive along the Amalfi Drive passing from Li Galli Island, Furore and Conca Dei Marini
● Visit and free time in Positano - 1 hour
● Fast Boat from Positano to Amalfi (only available during the summer season and good sea conditions permitting)
● Stop in Amalfi to explore the town - 2 hours
● Free time in Ravello - 1 hour
● Drop off in Naples at the end of the tour
TIMETABLE: Meet your guide at 08:00am outside Starhotel Terminus, Piazza Garibaldi, Naples.
Cancellation up to 24 hrs: 100% refund.
● Professional local guide during the tour and live commentary on board
● Round trip transportation by comfortable air conditioning minibus
● Expert driver
● Small group of 21 people or less
● Boat ride from Positano to Amalfi (only available during the summer season and good sea conditions permitting)
● Entrance fees for optional visits or activities
● Boat tour of the Amalfi Coast with photo opportunity from the sea
● Food and drinks
Please wear comfortable shoes; in Positano the street that leads to the center has some steps to walk on.
This tour is not recommended for a wheelchair user or those with walking difficulties.
In case the group will be composed of 6 passengers or less, we will provide an English Speaking Driver with no guide on board.