Spend the night out on one of our boat and enjoy an unforgettable evening.
On the 15th of August, Positano honours the Madonna Assunta, the protector of the village: the village gets crowded and the celebrations start with typical popular dances and traditional dishes. And then the amazing show of the fireworks on the sea. You will be there to enjoy the show: sailing to Positano, with stops to swim and an happy hour at sunset, having dinner in a typical restaurant and then the fireworks display on the sea. An evocative and magical atmosphere which will leave you breathless.
- 18:45 Pick-up from the set meeting point in Sorrento and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- 19:00 Departure for Positano, along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- 19:10 Stop at Villa Pollio Felice with time for swimming.
- 19:30 An aperitif offered on board with snacks and prosecco.at sunset along the Sorrento Peninsula.
- 21:00 Stop for dinner (typical local dishes) at one of the restaurants located on the Amalfi Coast.
- 23:00 Depart from restaurant to moor in Positano waiting for the fireworks.
- 00:00 Firework display.
- 00:45 Departure from Positano.
- 02:00 Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point.
Cancellation up to 24 hours: 100% refund